International Logistics & Transportation in Supply Chain.
Logistics Management, Freight Calculation, Documents in Export Import Logistics, Cargo Insurance, Inventory Transport
What you’ll learn
Understanding different modes of International Transport and Logistics in Shipment Planning.
Calculating Freight Rate for Less Container Load and Full Container Load.
Volume calculation for cargo in Sea and Air Logistics.
Learn the INCOTERM and understand the best suited as a Exporter and Importer and Logistics Professional
Understand the Importance of Cargo Insurance in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
Role of Freight Forwarder and their importance in Logistics and Supply Chain Management .
Custom Clearance and H.S Code System in Logistics.
Calculate Custom Duty for Export and Import Logistics
Documents Involved in International Shipping and Logistics.
Air Logistics Freight Calculation
Practical Case Study and Charge Calculations with examples of Logistics.
- Hunger to improve yourself and enhance your Logistics and Supply Chain Career
- Positive attitude! to learn in-depth about Logistics and Supply Chain : )
- A desire to master Logistics and Supply Chain Business and learn practical applied knowledge
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning about International Shipping and Logistics business (only practical concepts that you can use and no boring theory + we won’t cover business topics that are common sense).
- Supply Chain and Logistics Professionals. Working in Operations, Manufacturing, Retail or Service sectors, Production and Industry
- Financial Controllers, Accountants, Business Analysts & Consultants for Freight forwarding , Logistics and Supply Chain
- MSME business owners in Export and Import, Freight Forwarding, Logistics
- This is must course beginners and intermediate students/professionals in logistics, supply chain and operations management who want to improve and broaden their scope of knowledge on the subject.