Last Updated on May 9, 2022 by thegiantreport
Learn Machine Learning in 21 Days
Learn to create Machine Learning Algorithms in Python Data Science enthusiasts. Code templates included
What you’ll learn
Master Machine Learning on Python
Make accurate predictions
Make robust Machine Learning models
Use Machine Learning for personal purpose
Have a great intuition of many Machine Learning models
Know which Machine Learning model to choose for each type of problem
Use SciKit-Learn for Machine Learning Tasks
Make predictions using linear regression, polynomial regression, and multiple regression
Classify data using K-Means clustering, Support Vector Machines (SVM), KNN, Decision Trees, Naive Bayes, etc.
- Some basic python programming experience.
- Basic understanding of python libraries like numpy, pandas and matplotlib.(Optional)
- Some high school mathematics
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning.
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning Machine Learning.
- Any intermediate level people who know the basics of machine learning, including the classical algorithms like linear regression or logistic regression, but who want to learn more about it and explore all the different fields of Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not that comfortable with coding but who are interested in Machine Learning and want to apply it easily on datasets.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science.
- Any people who want to create added value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning tools