Last Updated on July 12, 2021 by thegiantreport
Data Analytics Real-World Projects in Python
Build a Portfolio of 5 Data Analysis Projects with Plotly,Folium,TextBlob,Geopy & Many more & get a job of Data Analyst
What you’ll learn
Get a job as a Data Analyst on an average of $156,000 after showcasing these Projects on your Resume
By the end of this course you will understand the inner workings of the data analytics pipeline – joining, manipulating, filtering, extracting data, Analysing Data
Learn how to work with various data within python, including Excel Data, Geographical data, Text Data, and Time Series Data Data
Be able to create in-depth analyses with Pie charts, Bubble charts, Wordcloud, and even geographical maps.
you will expertise in Pandas, Seaborn, Matplotlib, Plotly, Folium, Geopy, Wordcloud, and many other
- You will need to install Anaconda. We will show you how to do it in one of the first lectures of the course
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who want to step into Data Science/Data Analytics.
- Anyone interested about the rapidly expanding world of data Analytics/Data Science
- Everyone who want to switch Data Projects from Excel to Python (e.g. in Research/Science)
- Data Scientists who want to improve their Data Handling/Manipulation/Analysis skills