The Art of Doing: Dive Into Android Development with Kotlin
Master the fundamentals and begin your journey into android application development today
What you’ll learn
How to create your own Android applications using Android Studio and the Kotlin programming language.
How to test and upload your applications on your own physical/emulated devices.
How to design app layouts using linear and constraint layouts.
How to use binding objects (view binding and data binding) to improve projects.
How to implement navigation and fragments into your applications to have dynamic apps.
How to implement view models and live data.
We will create 6 full fledge application as well as many more “learning” applications throughout the course
- A basic understanding of computer programing principals such as variables, conditionals, loops, and functions. I will explain the basics as I go along but won’t spend time to explicitly teach them
- A computer capable or running Android Studio (please see system requirements)
- A computer capable of running the Android Emulator (please see system requirements) or a physical android device for testing
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Android students looking to understand Android application development with Kotlin.
- Anyone interested in learning!