Last Updated on April 16, 2021 by thegiantreport
Learn cybersecurity best practice tips on securing computer networks from internal & external IT security threats
[100% off] IT Security 101 – Cyber Security for Beginners
Over this course, we’ll be going over how to protect your organisation’s computer network from any internal and external threats, whether this be from a technological or a human point of view.
Topics on the course:
* Preventing phishing and vishing (telephone) scams
* Checking common mistakes with security settings
* Security testing and the associated legal considerations
* Non-standard devices and preventing offline (face-to-face) social engineering
* Password policies and preventing credential sharing
* Alternative authentication, system patching, and centralized reporting.
Also included are some real-world examples of situations where you might encounter the topics on the course, in order to help you identify these within your own organization, and be able to resolve them appropriately.
Who this course is for:
- Existing IT support technicians who are wishing to learn a new skill
What you’ll learn
How to protect and secure your organization’s network from inside and outside threats
How to make sure employees are following best practices
How to improve user awareness of phishing and vishing scams
Different types of vulnerability testing and associated legal consideration
To be an IT professional with some experience of working within a helpdesk environment