Amazon FBA – How to Find Suppliers and Manufacturers
You will learn How to use Alibaba and find Suppliers, contacting, deciding manufacturers for Amazon FBA Private Label
In this course, You will learn How to use Alibaba and find Suppliers, contacting, deciding manufacturers for Amazon FBA Private Label
- Supplier Web Sites
- Analyzing Suppliers
- Contact Text
- Contacting All Suppliers
- Incoterms – EXW-FOB-DDU-DDP
- Finding Freight Forwarder
- Reading Messages
- Deciding Suppliers
- First Order?
Amazon FBA Guide:
- Let Amazon pick, pack, and ship your orders
You sell it, Amazon ship it. Amazon has one of the most advanced fulfillment networks in the world. With Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), you store your products in Amazon’s fulfillment centers, and Amazon pick, pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. FBA can help you scale your business and reach more customers.
- The benefits of Amazon FBA
- Your products are eligible for Amazon Prime FREE Two-Day Shipping, FREE Shipping, and more.Prime members love FREE Two-Day Shipping, and all Amazon customers can get free shipping on eligible orders. When you list products for FBA, they are eligible for free shipping, too. Qualified FBA listings are displayed with the Prime logo, so customers know that Amazon handles packing, delivery, customer service, and returns.
- Customers get Amazon’s trusted customer service and returns.FBA leverages the Amazon customer service network stretching around the globe, managing customer inquiries, refunds, and returns for your FBA orders.
- FBA customer support: Customers can contact Amazon customer support via phone or email, day or night. This service is provided at no extra charge to the seller, with the exception of the Returns Processing Fee for select product categories. When you use FBA, your time can be spent growing your business or taking a vacation, rather than managing customer service
- FBA returns: For orders from the Amazon website that Amazon fulfills, Amazon will manage all customer service associated with the fulfillment of your FBA products. Online Returns Center provides customers with help pages and details about how to contact us in case of concerns.
- Amazon services let your business scale quicklyAmazon fulfillment centers are built with your inventory in mind, and there’s no minimum for the number of products you send. Amazon handles the details to save you time, so you can focus on your business. FBA’s specialized services can help you grow your business without new investments in capital or staffing.
- It’s cost-effective
Pay as you go—you are charged for storage space and the orders Amazon fulfill. The cost of shipping is included in your fees, with no extra charge for Amazon Prime FREE Two-Day Shipping and free shipping on eligible orders. Fees for Selling on Amazon and optional services may apply.
Who this course is for:
- Who is interested in Amazon FBA
- Who is interested in E-Commerce
What you’ll learn
How to find Suppliers and Manufacturers
How to decide which suppliers
How to find a freight forwarder
Supplier and Wholesaler web site