Build a news portal with Laravel and Bootstrap 2021
Build a news portal with Laravel HTML, CSS and Bootstrap 2021
In this course, we are going to build a new portal application. The front/client side of the application is going to have the latest breaking news section, the news display section, the latest news section as well as other sections. The footer has the listing of the latest posts, as well as the categories display with the number of posts, count per category. The normal user won’t be able to access the admin panel. The writer will be able to access the admin panel but will not be able to access some features like seeing or editing other people’s posts. The admin will have full CRUD rights on all the sections of the admin panel. You will learn a lot in the course of going through this course with me. In the second video after the introduction, I show the application features in detail.
- Application Features
- Settings – Admin Can change the client-side display features from the admin dashboard
- Admin can create categories
- Admin can perform CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) on categories
- Admin can perform CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) on news posts
- Admin can perform CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) on video posts
- A writer can perform CRUD on His/Her own posts.
- A writer can perform CRUD(Create, Read, Update and Delete) on the video posts that they made.
- Admin can access all the items on the admin panel.
- A writer can only access the Videos and Posts he/she posted and perform CRUD on them.
- The normal User cannot access the admin panel.
- The Laravel Features Covered
- Laravel application structure
- Models, Migrations, Controllers, Routes, Authentication, Middlewares, views, etc
- 3RD party Packages used
- Laravel Data Tables
- Toastr notification packages for flash notifications
- How you will benefit by purchasing this course:
- You get the application source code.
- If you follow the whole course by following and doing what I do, you will develop enough logic to get you started with developing advanced applications
- You get all the front-end and backend open source themes
- Support in case of any challenges.
- The course will be updated after each major laravel release.
Who this course is for:
- The course is for beginners to advanced Laravel students BUT not absolute beginners who have no introduction to Laravel whatsoever
- The Laravel beginners who have learned Laravel basics and want to proceed to an intermediate level by taking an advanced practical course
What you’ll learn
Build an advanced application with Laravel
Laravel Application structure
Laravel Models, Controllers, Routes, Views, among others
MUST have a computer with PHP development environment set.
A code editor your choice. Visual studio code is the instructor’s recommendation