Got Hip Pain? Do This Now! No Surgery Required!
Learn to overcome chronic hip pain and hip impingement without the need for surgery!
Tired of being sore, stiff, or in major discomfort for so many months or years of hip pain without any success from the people you trusted? You tried everything and nothing worked or you have had surgery recently, thinking it made you better? Whatever the case may be, this course has something to offer for everyone where you might not expect!
Get your life back with this in-depth, non-conventional, do-it-yourself online chronic hip and impingement program in the internet! designed by people who have endured agony with hip pain just like you! You will also uncover the true story of hip pain along the way!
In this course you will learn;
- To recognize your functional limitations so you can focus on the right muscles.
- To re-establish the ability to rotate your hip joint. Through Flexibility and Mobility techniques.
- To self-massage/soft tissue work with a variety of muscle releasing and trigger points tools.
- To Stretch in unique ways through muscle contractions/release methods, and introducing some advanced stretching techniques along the way.
- To re-activate the right muscle groups after many years of non-continuous activity due to injury or muscles that have been flattening by years of sitting in chairs.
- To uncover the Unseen Story of Hip pain!
This course is the result of years of trial and error and plenty of research into the academic and medical literature. And I’m happy to say that it is helping people all over the place. This is also for people who had surgery or not and looking for an alternative solution to Physiotherapy.
Do not worry. There is hope.
We’ve been in your situation.
So what are you waiting for, Fix your hips now!
Who this course is for:
- Do-it-yourself online beginners course.
- Anyone with ongoing hip pain from all age groups and fitness levels
What you’ll learn
Do it yourself Self-massage techniques using a variety of muscle releasing tools.
Recognize your functional limitations so you can focus on the right muscles.
Re-establish the ability to rotate your hip joint. Through Flexibility and Mobility techniques.
Fire up the stubborn muscles that have been flattening by years of sitting in chairs.
Acquire knowledge of learning how to get back into shape again.
Uncover the Unseen Story of Hip pain!
Come in with an open mind!
Massage Tools/Instruments; such as a foam roller, message ball( Yoga, tennis, or lacrosse ball), and a Back Buddy or Trigger point Cane to begin with