INTRODUCTION BIG DATA & DATA SCIENCE | version 2021
Gain a first experience of Big Data | version 2021
Understanding the business needs to deliver reliable and relevant indicators to decision-makers is the expected role of Big Data specialists. Precisely designed to provide them with a first approach to the implementation of a Big Data solution in a Hadoop environment, a flagship solution for Big Data processing, this training takes up the logical progression of a data analysis project. From their initial collection to the implementation of an HDFS storage solution making it possible to organize a very large volume of information, to the initiation to the realization of Pig and Hive programs which, converted into MapReduce tasks, make it possible to aggregate and filter the data to finally analyze them, all aspects will be discussed.Objectives of this training
1️⃣ – Understand the strategic role of data management for the company
2️⃣ – Identify what data is, and what ensures the quality of data
3️⃣ – Synthesize the data life cycle
3️⃣ – Ensure the alignment of business uses with the data life cycle
4️⃣ – Discover good practices in data quality control
5️⃣ – Ensure the implementation of data governance
Then, in order to provide you with the most complete training possible on Udemy, I commit to :
- First to add chapters for each of the important new updates 1 to 2 times per month
- Second, to regularly add content to the training (mainly practical cases with Big Data workshops)
- Thirdly to add practical cases on request (please send me an e-mail in case of a proposal)
- Fourthly to answer you on all your questions or request for information in the same day 🙂
- And lately to support the participants with practical cases and other sources useful for their realization.
These video additions will, of course, be free if you have acquired the training.
I remain available in the Questions / Answers section of Udemy to answer your questions.
At the end of this course, if you take it in full and pass all the quizzes: Obtain your electronic certification to insert into your CV and LinkedIn profile.
It only remains for me to wish you good training!
Who this course is for:
- This course aims to provide the necessary and essential tools for the analysis of data collected during the experiments
What you’ll learn
Understand the strategic role of data management for the business
Identify what data is, and what is involved in ensuring data quality
Synthesize the data life cycle
Ensure the alignment of business uses with the data lifecycle
Discover best practices in data quality control
Familiarize yourself with Python machine learning libraries, including scikit -learn, …
Ensure the implementation of data governance
Master the basics of business analysis
Choose indicators and understand the associated data
- No special technical knowledge is necessary