Last Updated on April 21, 2021 by Kalayiro Dominic
Business Analytics with R 2021
Get best-certified training in Business Analytics with R Programming
The digitization of the modern world has forced businesses to hire professionals who are well-informed and skilled in using modern tools, and remain relevant, competitive, and ensure growth. As businesses demand smarter analytics now, a Business Analyst Course must include R Programming Language, as for today’s Analysts R is considered to be a magic wand that will, on one hand, help in handling complex and Big data, and on the other hand, assist in analyzing it productively.
This first-rate Business Analytics Certification Training with R is tailormade to help you acquire a combination of skill sets to derive actionable insights from digital data. Industry professionals having extensive experience as practitioners of business analytics with international companies have formulated this self-paced course which can be accessed at any time, from anywhere.
The curriculum of this most sought-after R course caters to the needs of all major businesses globally as it has been framed, and regularly reviewed and updated, by experts possessing 15-20 years of relevant experience. It will assist you in mastering the basics of data analysis by manipulating common data structures such as data frames, vectors, and matrices.
What is most helpful in learning all concepts of this course is the 5 real-time projects that we provide for hands-on practical experience. These give invaluable insight into various factors and helps in:
- Analyzing the attrition rate of employees
- Predicting department wise sales
- Business analytics optimization
- Website trend analysis
- Stock market prediction
- Analyzing ETF trends
The practice of real-life case studies, strategies, and examples through professional tools and techniques, videos, and presentation slides: all this ensures 100% success through this Business Analyst Course. This Business Analytics Training Certification with R adds value to a candidate’s CV as the highly-valued certification endorses him/her to be capable to assist organizations in maximizing the value of their data, help in unearthing insights, building plans, and also assist in responding to real-time to customer demand.
With a manifold increase in the demand for Business Analyst professionals globally, this course has turned out to be a good bet and best return on investment for many candidates who have successfully bagged high-paying jobs in varied industries.
Learning Benefits of this Course
- Know all about data visualization with base R & libraries like ggplot2, etc.
- Become proficient in machine learning models like a neural network, linear regression, logistic regression, etc.
- Get insights from industry best practices for data measurement & analysis
- Communicate business objectives in a focused manner with data analysts & help evaluate results of data analysis better.
- Develop goal-oriented business strategies
- Gain a full view of customers across different channels by accessing, integrating & analyzing
- Customer data through multiple sources & engage customers in real-time
- Understand the affinity of product by analysing transactional data
- Understand analytics-based-financial decision making to drive the company’s ROI
- Take actionable data-driven decisions to increase market share
- Helps to know adjusting to macro changes in predictive models
- Become eligible for jobs demanding an analytics background
- Open doors to job opportunities abroad demanding specialization
- Get promoted in current profile with most in-demand skill
- Gain a competitive edge by earning a globally recognized certification
Introductory Topics to Analytics
R Programming- Need for R, Features of R, Download, Setup, Installation; R & R Studio;
Entering and Reading Data / Data Import and Export
Operators in R
Data Types and Data Structures
Handling packages in R
Subsetting Data in R
Data Management in R
Apply Family in R
Aggregate and Table Command
Data Manipulation in R
Summarising the Data Graphically
gg plot – Graphical Analysis
Simple Linear Regression
Who this course is for:
- IT Students
- Commerce Students
- Finance students
- Management professionals
- Anyone who wants to upskill himself/herself in Business Analytics
What you’ll learn
Successful installation of R studio
Gain hands-on experience in analysing & solving business problems using Analytics R Tools
Decoding ‘what’ & ‘how’ aspects of data collection
Machine learning covering all important topics like standard error, variance, p value, t-test, etc.
Gain insights into industry best practices for data measurement & analysis
Applying analytics-based financial decision making to drive company’s ROI
To take actionable data-driven decisions to increase market share
To handle packages in R
To develop goal-oriented business strategies
Enhance your analytical skills to add value to your portfolio
- Laptop, desktop or phone with internet connection is the only mandatory requirement
- Anyone with business acumen and the desire to acquire in-depth knowledge of R can take up this course
- Conceptual knowledge of MS Excel will be useful