Modern Web Development with Blazor and .NET Core 5
Learn to build a modern Blazor application while implementing enterprise level concepts, design patterns, and features
When you are finished this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to build a web application using Blazor.
Why Develop With Blazor?
Blazor can run your client-side C# code directly in the browser, using WebAssembly (WASM for short). Because it’s real .NET running on WebAssembly, you can re-use code and libraries from server-side parts of your application.
Deploy To Microsoft Azure Cloud
Azure Web App Service is key to deploying the API and Blazor Server Applications. We will also enlist the use of Azure SQL for Database to support our API.
Build A Strong Foundation in .NET 5 Programming With Blazor:
- Build a Single Page Application client side UIusing Blazor and .NET 5
- Design a Database Using Entity Framework Core
- Repository Pattern and Dependency Injection
- Progressive Web Application (PWA) with Blazor
- Understand the REST API and Client UI design principles
- Global Error Handling with Http Interceptor
- Understand C# and .Net Core Web Syntax
- Understand how to customize Blazor app layouts
- Understand User Authentication and Authorization in Blazor
- Understand Identity Core and Identity Server
- Handle Blazor Application User Authentication State
- Consume REST Web API in Blazor Application
- Manage Packages with NuGet Manager
- Setup GitHub for Source Control
- Deploy Applications and Database to Microsoft Azure
Content and Overview
To take this course, you will need to have some knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, if not C#. Even if you do not have much exposure to the .NET development stack, this course is very beginner friendly and chock full of development tips.
This is a huge course. Over 10 hours of premium content, but smartly broken up to highlight a set of related activities based on each module in the application that is being built. We will also look at troubleshooting and debugging errors as we go along; implementing best practices; writing efficient logic and understanding why developers do things the way they do. Your knowledge will grow, step by step, throughout the course and you will be challenged to be the best you can be.
We don’t do things the perfect way the first time; that is not the reality of writing code. We make mistakes and point them out and fix them around them. By doing this, we develop proficiency in using debugging tools and techniques. By the time you have finished the course you will have moved around in Visual Studio and examined logic and syntax errors so much, that it will be second nature for you when working in the .NET environment. This will put your new learned skills into practical use and impress your boss and coworkers.
The course is complete with working files hosted on GitHub, with the inclusion of some files to make it easier for you to replicate the code being demonstrated. You will be able to work alongside the author as you work through each lecture and will receive a verifiable certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
Clicking the Take This Course button could be the best step you could take towards quickly increasing your income and marketability! Also, remember that if you don’t think the course is worth what you spent, you have a full 30 days to get a no questions asked refund!
It’s time to take action!
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn Blazor Development
- Anyone who wants to learn .NET 5 Web Development and Programming