Last Updated on April 27, 2021 by Kalayiro Dominic
Quality Management for Business Excellence
Lead Quality Management in the Organization • Transform the Organization to Become the Best-in-Class
- Are you new to Quality and want to start with a strong foundation of Quality Management concepts?
- Are you appearing in any certification exam such as PMP, CQA, CQE and want to refresh your basic understanding of Quality Management?
- Are you working in the field of Quality Management and want to refresh your knowledge?
Here is what everyone in the organization should know:
- Definitions of Quality
- How can you achieve quality if you don’t understand what quality is?
- Why do businesses need to produce quality products?
- Understand Garvin’s eight dimensions of quality: Performance, features, reliability, conformance, durability, serviceability, aesthetics, and perceived quality.
- Difference between Quality and Grade
- Difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Quality Management System
- History of Quality
- Quality Tools
- Learn about seven basic quality tools.
- Quality Costs – or the Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Visible and invisible costs of quality
- Prevention cost, appraisal cost, internal failure costs and external failure costs
- Why do we need to measure the cost of quality?
- Quality Awards – Deming Award, EFQM and MBNQA
- In this section, you will learn about these three top global quality awards.
- Quality Gurus – Edwards Deming, Joseph Juran and Philip Crosby.
- In this section learn about the life and teachings of these quality gurus.
- Understanding waste
- Three broad categories of waste: Muda, Mura and Muri
- Overprocessing / Extra Processing
- Skills Underutilized / Non-Utilized Talent
OVER 14,000 HIGHLY SATISFIED STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE.
Who this course is for:
- Newly appointed Quality Technicians, Quality Engineers, Quality Managers, Project Quality Managers and others in the field of Quality Management
What you’ll learn
This course provides the basic Quality Management knowledge, that each employee in the organization should have.
Understand what makes some organizations best-in-class organization.
How to take the quality of your product or service to the next level?
- No previous knowledge of quality management is expected.