Last Updated on May 25, 2021 by thegiantreport
Learn Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator and make difference using After Effect & UI-UX Design
Welcome to the “Complete After Effects & UI-UX Design by using Photoshop” course.
Adobe After Effects is a digital visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing application developed by Adobe Systems and used in the post-production process of film making, video games, and television production.
If you want to make effective videos and animations by applying visual effects, you are in the right place, this course is a perfect match for you.
This“Complete After Effects & UI-UX Design by using Photoshop” course will take you from beginner to advance level. This course will be your gateway to learn UI and UX design with a step-by-step approach. We can assure you that only this course will be enough for you to learn UX-UI design.
Our passion is to carry our experience with the right examples to anyone who will enroll in this course. In this course, you will learn After Effects step-by-step. Because this course is designed for those who have no knowledge of After Effect but want to learn After Effects CC to the level of expertise. Therefore, while watching this course, you will have no questions about after effects.
Our course basically consists of two main parts. In the first part of the course, you will learn how to design UI-UX and create application icons. In the second part, you will learn to make impressive videos and animations using adobe after effects.
We’ll be moving rapidly to give you the quickest, yet most thorough design building experience. The first part of the course consists of four main parts. In the first part, we will learn the concepts of User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) in detail. We will create our Creative Cloud membership. Finally, we will install the programs required for UI-UX design. In the second part, we will make icons for Android and iOS applications using the Adobe illustrator program. Later, we will also create an icon using the Adobe Photoshop program. In addition, we will design the UI-UX of the online sales application. Finally, we will learn about the Adobe XD program in detail. We will design the UI-UX of the weather application. We will also learn to share our designs with our teammates or developers. In addition to these, we will create the prototype of our designs. In short, we will teach you UI-UX design in a fun way and in a short time without tiring you.
This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to professionals as a refresher.
At the end of the course, you will improve your video editing skills and you will be able to make money via video production.
In this course you will learn;
- What is UI-User Interface?
- What is UX-User Experience?
- Adobe illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Adobe XD
- Creating Icons for iOS and Android App
- UI and UX Design
- Making Decupe
- Creating Icon Guide
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Learn after effects cc from scratch.
- Adobe After Effects Installation
- After Effects interface and panels
- Basic animation principles
- Video Editing
- Video Production
- Film Making
- What is keyframes and how to use it?
- Editing video using After Effects
- Creating shapes using tools such as Pen tool in after effect
- Learning the basic effects and applying effects to your images or videos
- How to Import and animate Illustrator Vector Graphics to After Effects.
- 2D and 3D Animation in After Effects
- Converting 2D to 3D
- Logo Animation
- Logo Design
- Text Animation
- Colour Effects
- Creating effective videos for social media
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and a lot of different language on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
We will take you from beginner to expert level.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now “Complete After Effects & UI-UX Design by using Photoshop” course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in UI-UX Design
- Beginners in After Effects who want to start Learning Compositing ,Visual Effects and Motion Graphics
- Those who want to create icons for applications
- Intermediate After Effects Users who want to polish their skills and learn more techniques to create better videos
- Those who have a career goal in the field of design
- Those who want to upload effective images and videos to social media platforms such as YouTube and Instagram.
- Junior UI-UX Designer
- Video Editors, Video Production Teams who are looking to implement Visual Effects and Motion Graphics in their videos
- Motion graphics artists and graphic designers
- Those who want to learn how to make effective visual effects in the cinema sector
- Those who want to step into the world of design