Last Updated on May 8, 2022 by Kalayiro Dominic
Build a Complete MERN Stack Ecommerce application from scratch and deploy to Heroku
MERN Stack ECommerce App – React,Redux,Node,Express,Mongo DB
Build a Complete MERN Stack Ecommerce App From Scratch
This course is not for any React beginners or Node Beginners. You must have some basic knowledge in React , Redux , Redux Thunk and Node JS.
In this course we will implement the following features in the Ecommerce Application.
- Creating React App
- Working with the static data
- Working with API End Points
- Mongo DB atlas and Compass
- Redux States and Reducers
- Redux Thunk as MiddelWare
- Working with local storage and Redux store
- Add to cart Feature
- Update Quantity in cart
- Delete Products from cart\
- User Authentication
- Stripe Payment Gateway
- Placing orders with stripe
- Placing Orders
- Store orders in database
- Retrieve Orders to user profile
- User Dashboard
- Admin Dashboard
- Manage Users , Products , Orders in Admin Panel
- Protected routes for admin panel
- Deployment to Heroku.
- By the end of the courses you will know how to work with redux states ,reducers, Middelwares including the payment gateway.
- 24/7 Q/A Support.
Who this course is for:
- React Developers
- Node Developers
- MERN Developers
- Any one interested in building complex MERN apps from Scratch
- Any one interested in building complex Ecommerce Application
- Any one interested in building and learning new things 🙂