Ultimate guide to calculating product cost and drafting price strategy for successful business management
Product Costing and Pricing Strategy
Calculating product cost and strategically pricing products are essential for success in business.
With our 10,000+ hours experience in analyzing and consulting businesses, we have helped retailers, brands, distributors, service providers and technology start-ups to accurately derive their costs and strategically price their products for revenue or profit maximization.
Based on our experience and methods, we have designed this course to assist entrepreneurs, business owners, professionals and managers learn the analytical methods and strategic concepts to succeed in business.
Also, students or executives who seek a career in analytical or managerial roles, this course will help you uplift your financial and strategic understanding about businesses and develop analytical abilities.
Through our course, you will be able to;
- Model Businesses through Lean Chart to Logically Develop or Improve
- Represent Business in Financial Formats
- Develop Financial Understanding
- Profit and Loss Statement
- Capital Assets and Depreciation
- Interest Costs
- Familiarize with Financial Terminology
- Calculate Interest Cost
- Plan Capital Investment
- Estimation Methods
- Top Down Estimation
- Bottom Up Estimation
- Perform Sensitivity Analysis
While develop understanding regarding
- Different Pricing Strategies
- Application of Pricing Strategy
- Strategic Discounting
- Costing vs Pricing
- Value Chains
- Organized Markets
- Unorganized Markets
- Markups vs Margins
Who this course is for:
- Analysts and Executives
- Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- Freelancers and Professionals