Learn C# with hands-on projects, dive in C# OOP advanced step by step guide to classes, interfaces and C# OOP examples
Complete C# Programming: Beginner to Advanced with C# OOP
Welcome to Complete C# Programming: Beginner to Advanced with C# OOP course.
Doyouwant to learn C# but have no experience at all. Our C# course is the perfect place for you to start. In this course, we designed C# .NET course to give you everything you need to become productive with C#.
OOP, Object-oriented programming, is the foundation of many current application development approaches. Interfaces and principles of object-oriented programming are crucial. It does not important whether you want to use C# to build web apps, mobile apps, games, or understanding C# classes if you want to succeed with clean coding, agile, and design patterns, you have to master OOP.
In this course, we use interactive programming techniques; which means we will be building applications together and furthermore there will have lots of home-works to be done, of course, followed by answers. There will be lots of tips and tricks regarding beautiful and efficient C# coding techniques.
Code with C# today!
Enroll and master fundamentals of C# and programming with .NET framework, because you’ll have lots of options waiting in front of you. Either choose to build mobile apps or you can change a job and work as a web developer. We want you to know that when you know the fundamentals well, switching to different technology stacks is easier.
That`s why you are at a great place to start with C#.
All my students will have a chance to learn not only the whats but also learn the whys and hows.
What you will learn?
- C# Programming and Features of C#
- Visual Studio IDE
- Console Application
- Primitive Types and Non-Primitive Types
- Flow Control Expressions
- Arrays and Lists
- Error Handling and Debugging
- Reading File
- Writing to File
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
- Class Structure in Detail
- Windows Forms Applications
- System Input Output
- Class Hierarchies
- Event-Driven Programming
- Exception Handling
- Tips and Tricks
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise.
No prior knowledge is needed!
It doesn’t need any prior knowledge to learn it and the C# is easy to understand for the beginners.
This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices. I’ll also teach you the best practices and shortcuts.
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
By the end of the course, you’ll have a firm understanding of the C# language and valuable insights on how things work under the hood and you’ll also be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more. The good news is since the Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or application.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now to our Complete C# Programming: Beginner to Advanced with C# OOP course
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Newbies or students looking for a refresher on the basics of C# and .NET
- People who wants to learn C#
- People who wants to read and write C# code
- People who wants to learn Visual Studio
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code with C# programming language, regardless of their current level
- Anyone who wants to improve their programming skills
- Anyone who wants to build object oriented and / or windows forms applications
- Anyone who is interested in developing software with a design pattern
- Anyone who wants to develop .NET applications
- People who are willing to make a career in the corperate world