Last Updated on June 9, 2021 by thegiantreport
Step by step instructions for Installation, Configuration & Administration of Oracle Express Edition 18c Database
Oracle Database Administration : Oracle Express Edition 18c
Oracle Express Edition ( Oracle XE) is the free version of Oracle RDBMS Software. In this course, We, Wysheid, will teach you how to administrate Oracle XE Database. We designed the course for the beginners, and no prior knowledge on Oracle is necessary.After the completion of the course, you will learn the following.
1) Configure the Linux OS for Oracle RDBMS Software installation
2) Installation of Oracle Database pre-install rpm
3) Installation of Oracle Express Edition 18c Installation
4) Creating Oracle Express Edition 18c ( Oracle XE) Database
5) Setting up the operating system variables for database connection
6) Connecting to the database using Oracle Networking
7) Start and stop of the XE database.
8) Taking the backup of Oracle XE Database.
This course is for :
Anyone who wants to build the career as Oracle Database Administrator
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to build the career as Oracle Database Administrators