Programming for complete beginners in python, along with pyqt5, mongoDB and software engineering basics
Full Stack Programming for Complete Beginners in Python
In this course you will learn programming from a complete beginner’s perspective in python. Not only that, you will learn frontend development in python with pyqt5 and database programming with mongoDB in python. As a bonus you will get to know basics of software engineering.
What you will Learn
- Programming in Python
- Frontend/ Graphical User Interfaces with Python
- Databases with MongoDB
- Python is a multipurpose programming language which can be used for almost any task, it is used a lot in web development and machine learning and is a must have in the modern programmer’s toolkit
- Besides programming in python pyqt5 is also taught which is a frontend library for developing high quality user interfaces using python. It also has a drag and drop interface which we will use to create user friendly programs in this course.
- MongoDB is also taught which is a very versatile noSql database solution.
- Software engineering basics taught are essential to every developer, we take a little look into it so the students know about software engineering and what it’s major modules are.
How the Course is taught
- High Quality Video Lectures with Hands on practice.
- Code given alongside
- Software Engineering Basics
- Access to our discord server for asking questions and discussing problems with your fellow students
Who this course is for:
- Beginners to programming
- Beginners to software development and software engineering
- Beginners curious about Programming