Learn Video Editing in DaVinci Resolve 17 with Color Correction & Color Grading & Visual Effects
Color Grading and Video Editing with Davinci Resolve 17
DaVinci Resolve 16 Beginners Course
DaVinci Resolve 16 is a free professional video editing application used by professionals and amateurs. It’s easy and simple to use. It provides you with simple to use yet powerful tools to edit your videos and achieve high quality production.
This course is for beginners. You do not need any previous knowledge in DaVinci Resolve 17 or video editing experience.
You will dive straightaway into creating your first video and add music, graphics, text and couple of transitions. No time is wasted with unnecessary concepts. You will be up and running in DaVinci Resolve in less than an half hour.
I’ll teach you everything you need to know about video editing, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction & grading and audio editing to create professionally looking videos.
We will make a video together from start to finish, step by step. You will start right at the beginning from how to import your video clips all the way through to Color Correction and Grading.
You can even come up with your own awesome and original video using the same footage. It’s open to your imagination and what you want to create.
What will you learn in this DaVinci Resolve 16 Course?
- Start by understanding the workflow in DaVinci Resolve.
- Efficiently import and organize your media from Bins to Power Bins
- Dive in and create your first short video – Just to get started.
- Discover multiple ways to assemble your video – from inserts to swaps
- Fine edit your clips a frame at a time
- Lots fun re-timing your clips with speed graphs – Slow Motion and Fast Motion
- You will Master Transitions and create your own
- Add Graphics, Lower Thirds and Titles, we will even create an Intro and Outro
- Work in the more advanced Fusion Text
- Apply and customize Effects from ResolveFX
- Achieve Perfect Color Correction – including Log footage
- Use Power Windows, Cloud and Point Trackers to bring up features in your clips.
- Understand (in detail) and work with advanced tools such as Curves, Qualifiers, Keys.
- Start Color Grading like a colorist (at least a beginner one) and produce awesome videos.
So, if you’re looking to:
Edit your Videos for your YouTube channel with a free professional and extensive application or Create exciting and well edited videos for your family album, Edit a marketing video for your website, Create a Music Video, Edit Documentaries, Start your Career as a Video Editor, Create your first Demo-Reel Then you will find this course ideal for your needs, as you work with an instructor who really cares about your success as individual.
Enroll now and start Video Editing right away. See you in the first lecture.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in Video Editing and Color Grading