From Zero to Hero
Complete guide to Modern Mathematical Optimization in GAMS
The developed course is suitable for you even if you have no background in programming. The course is devoted to general optimization problems in GAMS.
In this course, you will learn how to use GAMS for solving optimization problems.
- First of all, you will learn how to install GAMS on your machine.
- What is optimization? What is the objective function? What is the constraint?
- You understand the meaning of different errors and the way you should debug them
- How to read/write from/to an Excel file
- Multi-Objective optimization in GAMS
- How to code conditional statements in GAMS
- How to code Loop statements in GAMS
Who this course is for:
- Applied maths
- Operation research