Last Updated on September 4, 2021 by thegiantreport
Beginner friendly course
If you are from a non-IT profession and you want to shift to application development, then this is the course for you.
- The topics are clearly structured.
- Appropriate instructions and opportunity provided to the learner to code along with the instructor.
- Guided implementation of case study and project.
What is in this course?
The following are the major areas covered in this course:
- Programming Fundamentals
- Statements, Code Execution Flow, Literals, Arithmetic Operators, Variables, Function, Conditional Statements, Loops, String, Array, Object, Class, Module, Arrow Function, Variable Scoping, Numbers and Dates
- Web Page manipulation using DOM (Document Object Model)
- Learn manipulating HTML elements
- Learn to handle DOM events
- Implement 2 Case Studies and an Exercise
- Getting data from server (Using XMLHttpRequest and fetch)
- Learn about getting data from server
- Understand about REST API and JSON
- Implement making REST API call using XMLHttpRequest and fetch
- Implement case study that searches countries
- Implement an exercise to search street names in France
- Understand basics of HTTP protocol and HTTP method types
The above topics helps you to become a Front End Developer.
This course does not cover the desktop application development, mobile application development and server side programming.
During this learning journey, you are provided with:
- 36 Exercises
- 3 Case Studies
- 1 Project (Tic-Tac-Toe game)
Who this course is for:
- Developers looking to enhance their skills
- Full Stack Trainers