Master SQL queries and Become an In-demand SQL Professional. Also included – Data Analysis of Big Data with BigQuery
SQL Masterclass for Data Analysis with BigData
Welcome to the best online course on SQL.
SQL stands for Structured Query Language.
It is designed for managing data in a relational database management system (RDBMS). SQL is a database language, it is used for database creation, deletion, fetching rows, and modifying rows, etc.
SQL is needed for Data Scientists to get data and to work with that data.
Without databases, data science is meaningless.
A Data Analyst can use SQL to access, read, manipulate and analyze the data stored in a database and generate useful insights to drive an informed decision making process.
This course is best for you to learn SQL.
It covers basic to advanced level SQL concepts.
In this course, you will cover:-
- Learn about creating databases and tables in SQL
- Learn about building basic SQL queries
- Learn about Numerical, string functions in SQL
- Learn about HAVING clause
- Learn about filtering using LIKE operator in SQL
- Learn about different DDL and DML commands
- Learn about the different datatypes in SQL
- Lear about Constraints
- Learn about primary key and foreign key
- Learn about the different Joins in SQL- LEFT, RIGHT, INNER, COMPOUND, MULTIPLE.
- Learn about subqueries in SQL
- Learn connecting Python and MySQL
Not only this, you will get to practice lots and lots of exercises from the world famous coding platform “HackerRank”.
After finishing this course, you will become an expert in SQL.
We are also providing quizzes.
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Enroll now and make the best use of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Data Analysts
- Data Scientists
- Business Analysts