Last Updated on July 9, 2021 by thegiantreport
Gain the ability to perform professional penetration testing and monetize your valuable ethical hacking talent easily!
Offensive Hacking Unfolded – Become a PenTesting Pro in 2021
It’s not about the Knowledge, or Skills. But do you have the ability to use them in the real industry?
This course… gives you that much required ability!
There are many courses teaching basics of ethical hacking but this course will give you the actual professional know-how that you need to learn in order to do a real job or security testing project.
Get answers to every single question you have related to the learning you do in this course including setting up Kali Linux, using VMware, basics of Linux, Nmap, Metasploit, privilege escalation, known vulnerabilities, SQL injections, pivoting, cracking passwords, and more topics that are added every month!
Learn a real life published corporate methodology and prepare an Industry Grade Report. Unlike Traditional Education methods, more than 50% of the course is reserved exclusively for hands-on lab time.
If you want to know a bit more about what you are going to learn in this course, here’s a list for you:-
- Building the Cyber Range
- This section will teach you how to install VMware and what to do to create the virtual environment that contains both our hacker machine and the target labs. You also learn Basic Linux Terminal Commands that you will use often during the course.
- Information Gathering
- Start hacking from this second section itself! Learn how to do advanced information gathering and reconnaissance in both active and passive modes as well as get the required templates and guides which explain you how to store the data which you have gathered in a professional way.
- Vulnerability Analysis
- Take the data which was gathered in the previous section and use to it conduct vulnerability assessments. Learn to Identify, Analyze and Rank Vulnerabilities in a pure manual way and then leverage the power of automated tools like Nessus, Vega and Nmap to do things automatically for you and generate awesome reports that your clients will love! All configurations of these automated tools are shown in the exact way you would do it in a real business environment.
- Exploit the found vulnerabilities and Gain access to your first target machine in the course! First understand how the whole hacking process including Footprinting, Scanning and Enumeration fits into hacking a single target and then Learn how to use Metasploit Framework to ease the process of exploitation for you but also without neglecting the way to exploit things manually.
- Building the Cyber Range
- Website Hacking
- For the first time in the course, Go specifically deep into hacking Web Technologies, Applications and Servers. Understand how a website can be hacked and what’s the full process to do it. Start by exploiting web technologies in a lab where you need to hack a CMS and then in another lab where you would do it for normal applications. During the process, learn various tools like WhatWeb, Uniscan, Skipfish, Dirb, Wpsan, THC Hyrda, Burp Suite, Metasploit in-depth.
- Next, learn how to beat the security of custom websites having specific vulnerabilities like SQL Injection, Cross Site Scripting (XSS), Unrestricted File Uploads, Command Injection and Brute Forcing.
- Finally, learn what to do for hacking the whole web server, sitting behind the scenes. Be able to exploit the web services and abuse risky HTTP PUT and DELETE method operations to gain a graphical shell access to the server.
- Network PenTesting
- Understand the Core of Network Services Penetration Testing and learn the professional methodology to do a full network test for a client. Get to know about discovering live hosts, scanning TCP and UDP ports, enumerating the network services, identifying vulnerabilities and exploiting them in many ways in order to gain access to the target.
- Also, Learn Post Exploitation with and without Metasploit Framework as well as know many manual methods to do privilege escalation on a target, to move from a standard user access to a full root/admin level shell!
- Security Controls Evasion –
- Learn how to evade scan time and runtime antiviruses for lifetime using the little-known secret techniques I have for this purpose as well as to bypass firewalls / IDS / IPS and other security systems which prove to be an obstacle to you as a hacker with the use of tools such as Nmap.
- Industry Grade Report Writing –
- See how I organize my penetration testing notes properly in a project database and how you can use this method too for making the next step: Writing the Report easier than ever!
- Learn how a REAL PENTEST REPORT looks like that is Industry Grade, Professional and Clear. In other words, a report which can easily be used in an expensive world-class penetration test. You will also get the template in its editable form so that you can experiment on it too.
After enrolling, you get unlimited lifetime access to this course which already has 7+ hours of instructional hacking HD video tutorials sharing everything you need to be a penetration testing expert and professional ethical hacker!
Plus, When I learn something new I add it to the course – at no additional cost to you! This is a course that will continue to add more and more to every aspect of your life. If you are still not sure, here are three questions you can use to make the final decision!
- Do you want to learn how to penetrate networks, exploit computers, test websites and bypass antiviruses and firewalls?
- What if you can experience the fun of working from home and earning money by helping companies to test their security and suggesting them measures to strengthen their security?
- How would you feel if you could become the special person in the room with knowledge of cyber security about which nobody else knows as much as you? Or would you like applying this skillset to what you already know to greatly advance your present career if you are a system administrator, network specialist or freelancer online?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I would guess based on my experience teaching 28,000+ students on Udemy that you might enjoy this course. If for any reason I am wrong, you have 30 days to ask Udemy for a refund. I can guess the odds of you enjoying this course are very high! Thank you very much for reading all of this! I hope to see you as a student in the course when we next meet!
⇉ Watch the promo video above to see how I do professional penetration testing in present-day enterprise environments and know that when you take this course, you can do it too!
⇉ Join 10,000+ students learning how to do practical hacking with this course and You can do it yourself if you love hacking, practicing, failing and trying again, and are willing to work a little bit every day!
⇉ What I am sharing with you works no matter what changes in the industry or which specialization do you choose because you learn the evergreen process with me which has been the same for last 30 years and beyond!
⇉ Skip the one year of painful learning that most new hackers spend struggling to know how to get into Penetration testing before they realize they need help in figuring out how to do it right. I created this course because I did exactly that and I want you to have the chance to have an easier time being successful in pentesting by learning only what matters!
⇉ Enjoy both PRACTICAL and CONCEPTUAL lectures! You get everything you need in this course to build your confidence towards security testing any system. Start Hacking from the very second module itself in this course.
⇉ Act on your feelings of LOVE, HOPE, and FAITH to enroll in this course now! Get lifetime access to the information that took me nearly 3 years to learn on my own backed by a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee!
Note: This course has been created for educational purposes only. All attacks shown were done so with given permission. Everything you do is at your own risk. Please do not attack a host unless you have permission to do so.
Who this course is for:
- You, any doubts on that?
- Anyone curious about Practical Hacking
- People wanting to become Advanced PenTesters
- Students willing to explore Security Testing