Software quality has many dimensions, each requiring a different testing approach.
How do we know all the different types of tests we need to do?
How do we know when we’re “done” testing?
Who does which tests and how in an agile environment?
I will explain important guidelines, techniques, tools, and best practices with ready-made templates so you can start your testing journey right after this course.
Why do we test? The answer might seem obvious, but in fact, it’s pretty complex. We test for a lot of reasons: to find bugs, to make sure the code is reliable, and sometimes just to see if the code’s usable. We do different types of testing to accomplish different goals.
In this course, I will make sure that you have considered all important types of tests that are needed to deliver value.
You will surely find some great things in this Course, in between the lines, namely, my passion invested into making my communication with you original, useful, and attractive.
Hi everyone, my name is Dejan. I am PSPO, PSM, Agile coach, and trainer of trainers with more than 50 international certificates in different areas of IT.
Based on my previous experience, I have created this Course for beginners so I can help individuals and teams to get better results with Agile and Scrum.
There are no pre-requisites for this Course. Everyone can join.
I explain everything from the ground up.
And I promise you that I will not waste your time, we will be very productive and efficient.
I hope you are passionate as I am for Agile and Scrum. And if you are, let’s dive in.
- Introduction to the Agile Software Development
- Traditional vs. Agile Testing
- What are an agile tester and Management expectations
- The agile testing mindset
- What is Agile Testing and Agile Test Plan
- Agile Testing Strategies
- Agile Metrics
- Agile Testing Quadrant 1
- Agile Testing Quadrant 2
- Agile Testing Quadrant 3
- Agile Testing Quadrant 4
- Important guidelines before you start testing
- Testing Documents and Documentation
- QA challenges with agile software development
- Testing in Scrum
- Test Reporting
- Agile Automation Testing
- How to automate in Agile Methodology
- Risks of Automation in Agile
- Barriers to successful agile adoption by test teams
- Testing Toolkit
- Agile Open-Source Test Tools
- Tips and Tricks for testers
- Agile Testing Interview Questions and Answers
- Agile Testing Conclusion
Are you ready? Let’s go.