Last Updated on August 25, 2021 by thegiantreport
Now that’s being Agile
Agile in a week
Today over 70% of companies are using Agile for their projects, not knowing the fundamental concepts, principles, and values
In one week you can become an agile pro and make yourself a more valuable member of the team by learning Agile and how to successfully implement it in your organization.
This course includes:
– Agile Values
– Agile Principles
– Benefits of Agile
– Roles in Agile
– User Stories
– Scrum Framework
– Product Backlog
– Sprint Backlog
– Estimation Techniques
– Team Velocity
– Burndown Charts
– Kanban Boards …and more!
- How to apply Agile in your job and projects.
- The difference between Agile and traditional project delivery.
- The benefits and advantages of Agile.
- About the history of Agile.
- Why Agile isn’t only for Developers.
- Why Agile isn’t only for IT projects.
- How to use Agile to deliver quickly and often.
- How to use Agile to learn from your mistakes.
What’s included in the course?
– High-Quality Video Lectures break down the complex terms and confusing Agile jargon to ensure you get a concrete understanding of the items being discussed
– Quizzes validate your learning and help to point out areas that should be reviewed for full comprehension
– Reading Material to further improve your agile knowledge
– Lifetime Access with NO Expiration so you can learn at your own pace, and come back at any time you feel unsure or are in need of a refresher
How will this help you?
- You will be able to deliver projects, products and applications quickly and often, the Agile way!
- You will go fully prepared to a job that requires knowledge in Agile.
- You will feel more confident about Agile and how to apply it.
- You will be able to add this to your CV.This will help you land more jobs!
- What you will learn will make you effective and successful
Who is behind this course?
A triple certified agile professional (PMP, SAFe and Google) with over 8 years of experience implementing Agile globally in companies such as Mercedes- Benz and BMW.
What are the advantages of Agile Project Management?
- In Agile Project Management you deliver projects faster.
- Agile Project Management fosters an environment of constant collaboration, teamwork and focus on execution.
- In Agile Project Management you have direct input from your customer throughout the whole project.
- Agile Project Management shifts from traditional long documentation processes and long meetings to agile, lean processes, practices and rituals such as the daily standup.
- In Agile Project Management roles blur, meaning everyone can participate on different tasks regardless of whether it’s their “official” role or not.
- Visual boards (Kanbans) and reports (burn down charts), are a key part of Agile Project Management. It allows everyone to stay on the same page and be able to understand speed of execution, areas of improvement and more.
Can I add this Agile Project Management Certification to my CV?
Yes, of course! You can add this Agile Project Management Certification to your CV or Resume.
Who this course is for:
- IT and Finance teams
- Project Managers curious about Agile
- Management looking to implement Agile