Last Updated on August 25, 2021 by thegiantreport
The Authority Guide to Emotional Resilience in Business: Strategies to Manage Stress and Weather Storms in the Workplace
Stress Management: Guide to Emotional Resilience in Business
This course is based upon the book “The Authority Guide to Emotional Resilience: Strategies to Manage Stress and Weather Storms in the Workplace” by Robin Hills (ISBN: 1909116599).
‘The Authority Guides’ is a series of pocket-sized books offering highly practical and accessible guidance on a wide variety of business matters. They are published by independent business publisher SRA Books under the imprint The Authority Guides.
How do the challenges inside and outside of work impact upon your emotions and your resilience?
The emotional resilience of those involved in a business will contribute significantly to the organisation’s success. Almost all of us work in a business environment that is constantly changing, is intense and is unrelenting.
With so many challenges and changes to deal with in both life and the workplace, it’s vital to understand how emotions relate to unfamiliar and unpredictable situations and to how they contribute to resilience.
Understand more about the role of emotions in stress management. Learn how to develop your emotional resilience and use this skill at work. Find out how you can develop resilience within the hearts and minds of your team and your organisation.
By completing this course, you will be able to
- Discover how you use your emotions to develop your capability to manage your resilience
- Determine ways to cope with the emotions associated with change and unfamiliar or unpredictable circumstances
- Recognise how realistic optimism helps you to manage stress more effectively
- Explore action strategies to develop your personal resilience and the resilience of others
- Outline how to develop resilience in others at a personal, team, and organisational level
How to manage stress and weather storms in the workplace with good emotional awareness.
By completing the practical activity that gets you to assess your resilience, you are going to get insights into how you view your resilience and how others view your resilience.
You can use this information to evaluate methods to improve the ways that you use your emotions and how they impact upon your resilience.
- Short, sharp, snappy lectures covering all aspects of resilience in business
- Practical activities that encourage you to explore your resilience and the impact that this has on you and on other people
- Quizzes to test your knowledge and learning
- A series of resource cards to download and keep
Emotional resilience can mean managing the emotions that you experience or managing the emotions of those around you. This course will help you change the way you think about yourself and the way you approach potentially challenging situations.
All captions have been reviewed and are grammatically correct.
All PDFs are Section 508 / ADA Accessibility compliant.
All videos have grammatically correct English captions.
Latest update – August 2021
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in understanding resilience in business – at a personal level, a team level, or at an organisational level.