Find out if you are really preparing for the exam: PCNSA Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator.
PCNSA Practice Tests Prep Exam
If you are looking for questions and answers to prepare or you still have doubts if you really have a chance of passing the PCNSA exam. I present you the Pratice Tests Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA).
Palo Alto Networks is recognized around the world as a leading supplier of cybersecurity products. The Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA) recognizes individuals with knowledge to operate Palo Alto Networks’ next generation firewalls to protect networks from cutting edge cyber threats.
What are the advantages?
The practical exams were designed by experts to simulate the exam scenario in real time.
The questions of the mock exam were based on the content described in the official document.
Each set in the mock exam contains complete questions with the intention of providing candidates with real-time experience as well as gaining more confidence while preparing for the exam.
1. Domain 1: Core requirements for the Palo Alto Networks security operating platform
• Identify the components of the Palo Alto Networks security operating platform.
• Identify the components and operation of the single-pass parallel processing architecture.
• Given a network design scenario, apply the Zero Trust security model and describe how it relates to traffic that moves through your network.
• Identify stages in the Cyber Attack Life Cycle and firewall mitigations that can prevent attacks.
2. Domain 2: Simply Passing Traffic
• Identify and configure firewall management interfaces.
• Identify how to manage your firewall settings.
• Identify and schedule dynamic updates.
• Configure internal and external services for account administration.
• Given a network diagram, create the appropriate security zones.
• Identify and configure firewall interfaces.
• Given a scenario, identify the steps to create and configure a virtual router.
• Identify the purpose of specific types of security rules.
• Identify and configure security policy matching conditions, actions and registration options.
• Given a scenario, identify and implement the appropriate NAT solution.
3. Domain 3: Traffic invisibility
• Given a scenario, select the appropriate application-based security policy rules.
• In a given scenario, set up application filters or application groups.
Identify the purpose of the application’s characteristics, as defined in the App – ID database.
• Identify the potential impact of App – ID updates on existing security policy rules.
• Identify the tools to optimize security policies.
4. Domain 4: Protecting traffic
• Given a risk scenario, identify and apply the appropriate security profile.
• Identify the difference between security policy actions and security profile actions.
• Given a network scenario, identify how to customize security profiles.
• Identify firewall protection against attacks based on packets and protocols.
• Identify how the firewall can use the cloud DNS database to control domain-based traffic.
• Identify how the firewall can use the PAN-DB database to control website-based traffic.
• Discuss how to control access to specific URLs using custom URL filtering categories.
5. Domain 5: User identification
• Given a scenario, identify an appropriate method for mapping IP addresses to user names.
• In a given scenario, identify the appropriate user ID agent to deploy.
• Identify how the firewall maps usernames to groups of users.
• Given a graph, identify the user ID configuration options.
6. Domain 6: Deployment optimization
• Identify the benefits and differences between the heat map and the BPA reports.
• Heat map component
• Zone mapping resources section
Exam Name: Palo Alto Networks Certified Network Security Administrator (PCNSA)
Duration: 80 minutes
Disclaimer: This mock exam is not an exam dump. This course has the sole objective of validating your knowledge and preparing for the exam.
Practical exams provide self-assessment of the exam content and train to increase your chance of passing.
* Unofficial Practice Tests
All certification marks are the property of their respective brand owners. He did not own or claim any ownership over any of the marks.
I only offer learning material or tests are created on the basis of helping students to prepare for the exams..
Who this course is for:
- Students with a desire to pass the PCNSA exam