The Complete guide How to Increase Transfer Limit on GTB(Guaranty trust Bank) Mobile App. To get a higher transfer limit.
Before we show you how to increase your Transfer limit let’s take a look on how to perform some transaction with the mobile app
How To Transfer Money Using GTB Mobile App.
Theres no big deal in making transfer using the GTB mobile Bank all you need is a smartphone (Which you are already having, guess you are using it to read this article),Download the mobile app. Register for the Mobile banking and get started.
Steps for Transfering Funds using GTB Mobile App
- Log in to your GTBank mobile banking app using the same login credentials you used to access your online banking account.
- Select “Transfers” from the menu bar, and then choose from the four transfer options available:
- To OWN accounts
- To other banks
- Pre-registered transfer
- FX transactions ( transfer in foreign currencies)
- Click “New,” then enter the information for your recipients and submit the request.
- Enter the amount to be transferred and a note (optional).
- After the above process, enter your four-digit PIN or the solution to your secret question, as well as the “Token code.”
- To finalize the transaction, click “confirm,” and you will be notified of your success.
GTBank Transfer Limits
Originally, the transfer limit in a day was one million Naira but as people’s needs kept increasing every day, It increased the daily transfer limit to three million Naira. With time the limit didn’t favor most users especially businessmen who deal on a large amount of money daily, they had to increase yet again to N5,000,000.
This means that a user can only transfer a maximum of five million Naira. Any amount bigger than that will not be possible.
For withdrawals, the transfer limit has been set to a hundred and fifty thousand Naira (150,000).
Gtbank Mobile App Transfer Limit
Gtb mobile app was created by Guaranty Trust Bank to provide an easy banking network that helps users check balance, transfer, and receive money in a matter of seconds. The maximum transfer limit in a day is five million Naira(N5,000,000)
How To Increase Transfer Limit On GTB Mobile App
Thegiantreport found out that several users are having problems with increasing the transfer limit on their mobile app so we’ve try to come up with a solution of which we contact the GTB Customer service on their live Chat.
Hello, thank you for contacting us. The mode of PIN creation determines the transaction limit for USSD (737) transactions as indicated below:
– PIN created without debit card: N50,000 weekly & N200,000 monthly– PIN created with active debit card: N100,000 daily
we hope this clarifies the transaction limitation you’ve experienced. Regards
The above Response from the customer care wasn’t enough by us so we’ve decide to contact them with another account. And we got the following response below 👇, which we believe it’s a little bit more clear.
To Increase your daily limit. Kindly request a card at a cost of N1,075 VAT inclusive. Afterward, to enjoy a higher transfer limit, please dial *737*5# and select option 3 to change your existing 737 with a debit card.
We believe this article have helped you on how to increase your GTB mobile transfer limit. If there’s anything you’ll want us to write about kindly leave a comment below. Using the comment form.