Learn Employee Monitoring & DLP from Scratch
Teramind Employee Monitoring & Data Loss Prevention
Teramind offers employee monitoring, insider threat detection, and data loss prevention (DLP) solutions. Teramind UAM monitors user activities on applications, websites, file systems, network, email, social media and more. Behavioral rules can be created to automatically warn, block, notify, lockout or take other actions when an anomaly is detected. Its session recording feature allows investigation of incidents with video and optional audio recordings of users’ desktop.
Teramind DLP comes with all the features available in Teramind UAM plus: automated data discovery and classification with built-in support for many sensitive data types for personal information, health and financial information (PII/PHI/PFI). Its optical character recognition (OCR) module can detect content in real-time even inside images and videos. With support for activities, scheduling, and content-based rules, the system is effective in preventing data leaks in a wide range of scenarios including conforming with regulations like GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS and more.
The solution can either be hosted in the cloud, on-premise or private cloud such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
In this courses, feature lecture and hands-on labs, you will learn to install, configure, manage and Teramind Employee Monitoring from scratch. You will be gaining the skills and expertise about Employee Monitoring, Data Leakage Prevention, Insider Threat Detection, User Activity Monitoring. The student will get hands-on experience of Teramind Employee Monitoring in a lab environment.
- Track all user behavior including apps, websites, emails, instant messages/chats, social media, document & file transfers, printers, networks and more.
- Detect insider threats by letting administrators configure rules to notify, block, log-out, redirect or lock-out any user depending on his or her behavior.
- software provides rule-based risk analysis, remote desktop control, IT forensics, automated alerts and behavior shaping guidance features to prevent data breaches.
- Teramind also empowers administrators to block access to social media websites, USB drives, unauthorized hardware and other potentially malicious content.
- Teramind helps businesses to comply with GDPR, HIPAA, PCI DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley, FISMA, ISO 27001 and NERC regulations and safeguards against any violations.
- software also helps to improve employee productivity by monitoring computer activity in real-time using template-based scheduling, time tracking, unproductive activity analysis and active vs. idle time calculator features.
- The software has a keylogging feature that monitors and records individual keystrokes, with the option for administrators to create anti-logging rules.
- Teramind uses employee data to create weekly and monthly reports detailing employee productivity hours, free time hours and extra hours spent on a particular project. Visual dashboards can be customized to display widgets and alerts for important daily functions.
- Teramind is available for Cloud, On-Premise and Private Cloud (AWS, Azure) deployments
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students trying to learn Employee Monitoring
- This course is for students trying to learn Data Loss Prevention
- System Administrators
- IT Managers
- System Engineers
- Executive Managers