Quantum physics for mathematical formulations of universe at small scale (Physics at microscopic level)
Quantum Physics: Quantum Computing
This course Quantum Physics: Quantum Computing is purely designed for the students of colleges and universities. Students will master all the fundamental concepts of Quantum Physics: Quantum Computing and its applications. All the videos in this course have been captured on white paper, whiteboard, and PowerPoint slides, where the instructor provides the proof of various mathematical and theoretical concepts of Quantum Physics: Quantum Computing. This is not a chocolate-like course. So the students which have mathematics and physics backgrounds can take this course easily, while other students may have a hard time taking this course.
All videos have been framed sequence-wise and contain simple stuff rather than animated-like materials. It is just getting a true knowledge course in quantum mechanics. The course has been designed keeping in mind that what kind of problems students feel as instructor own experience when he was taking the course in the university.
I would like to tell you more bout this course to avoid any frustration.
1. It is handwritten on a writing tablet, whiteboard, and PowerPoint slides made lecture notes.
2. It is a less theoretical and more mathematical course, where I have explained all fundamental concepts of mathematics which are being used in quantum mechanics.
3. My accent of speaking English is Asian and I have fully tried to make the lectures for all citizens understandable.
If you don’t like mathematics then please avoid enrolling in this course. If you are a student of a university and you are studying quantum mechanics as a course then you can take this course. I assure you that you will get benefits from this course.
Now the most important thing is that if you don’t like the course then you can take your money back instead of writing negative reviews and if you like and this course is helpful for you then please please write the 5 stars review. Hope you have understood that what I am saying.
There is a total of 5 sections in this course which are separated according to their titles. Each section contains a proper number of videos in which the instructor explains the fundamental concepts of quantum mechanics and their applications. Section 1 is the introduction to quantum mechanics while the remaining sections are the complete description of quantum mechanics.
Most students feel boring when they face the mathematics used in quantum mechanics. This course has huge stuff of mathematics and the instructor have to try to explain all the concepts related to mathematics in an easy way. So it is advised to students that take the complete course and follow all the videos step by step to develop a complete understanding of quantum mechanics. If the students skip any videos from any sections and jump to the next videos then they may have problems understanding the right concepts. I assure you that if you follow the course step by step then you will teach me, quantum mechanics, in the future.
This is a very rising topic in today’s physics and most of the interesting research topics in the sciences. All the concepts in theoretical physics are based on quantum mechanics. The course has been prepared according to the need and deficiencies of students. Students search many websites and youtube but they fail to find the complete course in quantum mechanics. So this is really one of the distinct courses on any online platform. I hope that my efforts to designed this course will be encouraging and it will be helpful for every student in the quantum world.
- What is quantum mechanics?
- What is a wave function?
- Derivation of time-dependent Schrodinger wave equation
- Operators used in quantum mechanics
- Proof of various theorem used in quantum mechanics
- Derivation of Schrodinger wave equation
- Equation of Continuity
- Heisenberg equation of motion
- Klein Jordan Equation
- Eigenvalue wave equation
- Properties of operators used in quantum mechanics
- Photoelectric effect experiment
- Compton effect
- Introduction to Classical and Quantum Physics
- Two slits experiment
- Entanglement and history of quantum physics
- Wave function
- The Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle
- An experiment with a bullets
- An experiment with waves
- An experiment with electrons
- Wave-particle duality
- The Schrodinger Wave Equation
- The probability of wave function
- Strength of wave function
- Quantum spin and probability amplitude
- The state of a system and revisited two-slit experiment
- And much more
Who this course is for:
- Students which are interested in learning quantum mechanics