Last Updated on October 15, 2021 by thegiantreport
Learn to automate the build and deployment of your ReactJs & SpringBoot application on Azure cloud using CICD pipelines
Automate ReactJs & SpringBoot CICD Pipelines on AzureDevOps
In this course, you will learn the process followed by big companies to automatically build and deploy their frontend React Js and backend SpringBoot application on Azure cloud using AzureDevOps. You will be learning all these by creating these pipelines yourself.
You will also learn how does the software gets developed on one environment, tested on another, accepted on another, and deployed on Production for actual customer use, how does the application code quality and pull request process works.
The best part is you do not need to know anything about React or SpringBoot, everything will be covered from scratch in a step-by-step approach.
Following are the topics you will learn in this course
1. What is On-Premise Infrastructure
2. What is Public cloud
3. Why do we need public cloud
4. Different types of cloud service providers in the market
5. Different cloud models like IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
6. Analogy with real-world example
7. Different types of Azure cloud services
8. How to create a free Azure portal account
9. Various services on Azure portal
10. Azure cloud concepts like Subscription, Resource group, Virtual machines, App service, Storage account, Databases, and much more.
11. Setting up Azure DevOps organization, projects
12. Overview of different components of AzureDevOps dashboard
13. Creating an azure App Service and using it
14. Creating Azure MySQL and using it
15. Monitoring and Log debugging using Application Insight
16. Continuous Integration pipeline with AzureDevOps
17. Continuous Deployment pipeline with AzureDevOps
18. Different Git commands
19. Testing the application end to end
20. How to request access to use pipelines using free account
21. DTAP way of build and deployment
22. Pull request process and code deployment to production
23. Code quality checks using SonarQube
24. Configure custom to domain to Azure App Service
25. You will get the source code for React and SpringBoot applications.
26. You will learn to see the code quality using SonarQube and fix the issues
27. You will learn to delete all the Azure resources to avoid cost
28. You will learn to use Azure cost calculator to calculate the estimated cost for your infrastructure
29. You do not have to have any prior knowledge of any of these topics
30. And much more…
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn the industry way of building and deploying software to production in a controlled automated way.
- Anyone who wants to learn the CICD, DevOps way of working using the most popular cloud service i.e Azure
- Anyone who wants to learn the industry standard way of code quality checks, pull request process and deployment to production