Last Updated on November 27, 2021 by thegiantreport
Use Reddit Bots with Python in Sentiment Analysis and Algorithmic Trading, Marketing, Stocks and Crypto, and Moderation
Create Reddit bots with Python: Beginner to Advanced
Join the most comprehensive Reddit Bot Python course on Udemy and learn how to build amazing real-world use Reddit Bots!
This is the only pure Reddit Bot Course on Udemy and will guide you through various interesting and practical projects with a code-along structure course style. Along the way, you will learn how to build your own Reddit Bots and utilise them in real world situations.
After completing this course you will be able to:
- Gain Karma on Reddit quickly and easily
- Market and Advertise effectively using Reddit & bots
- Apply state of the art Natural Language Processing Algorithms to Trading Algorithms
- Using NLTK with Python to perform sentiment analysis
- Scrape Reddit to track trends (the next GME or DOGE!).
- Make money through algorithmic trading, advertisement and freelancing
- Use your skills to create your own fun Reddit bots
- Moderate subreddits using Bots and Automation
Why should you choose this course?
You will learn valuable new skills in programming, finance and marketing and gain access to various practical projects
Here’s what’s included in the course:
- Karma Creator Reddit Bot
- Reddit Marketing Bot
- Stocks Trend Tracking Reddit Bot
- Crypto Price Tracking Bot
- Keyword Analysis Reddit Bot
- Reddit Moderation Bots
- Web-scraping Reddit Fact Bot
- And much more…
This course is for you if:
- You use Reddit and want to automate your experience
- You’re interested in cutting edge technology and applying it to financial markets
- You would like to find a new lucrative avenue for marketing and advertisement
- You enjoy using Python and want to pursue new exciting projects
If you have any questions, problems, queries or suggestion, feel free to message me!
Who this course is for:
- Python Developers
- Anyone with an interest in trading
- Social Media Marketers/Anyone advertising a product
- Anyone with an interest in Reddit