Last Updated on January 5, 2022 by thegiantreport
King’s College London is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students into the Harilela Scholarship for students. It is a fully-funded scholarship for all students.
About Harilela Scholarship
The scholarships are open to supporting the tuition fees of Hong Kong students who are planning to study for a three-year undergraduate programme in the School of Management and Business.
Established in 1829, King’s College London is a public research university in the UK. It has the fifth largest endowment of any university in the United Kingdom and the largest of any in London.
Application Deadline: Application Closed.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to study the undergraduate degree program
Scholarship Award: The value of each award is £45,000 (£15,000 per year, for three years) to support tuition fees.
Number of Awards: Two scholarships are available for the students.
Nationality: Citizens of Hong Kong
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Candidates from Hong Kong are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
Eligible Courses: The scholarships are available to pursue a full-time undergraduate taught to program on any course offered by the university.
BSc Business Management
BSc Economics and Management
BSc International Management
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarships, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
1. The applicant must undertake an eligible full-time undergraduate taught the programme at King’s, 2022 entry.
2. The applicant must be a resident of Hong Kong.
3. The applicant must undertake the course listed above.
4. Applicants have provided written personal and supporting statements.
5. The applicant is willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
To apply for the scholarships, the candidates must follow the application procedure.
1. The applicant must download and submit the application form.
Supporting Documents for Harilela Scholarship
The applicants submit the supporting documents:
1. Candidates must submit a statement of financial hardship.
2. Support the scholarship during their academic studies.
Before applying for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an admission application for one of the following courses:
Program Benefits for Harilela Scholarship
The successful will receive an amount worth up to £45,000 to support tuition fees.