Last Updated on February 13, 2022 by GeniusBash
One of the University’s major priorities is providing scholarships to attract gifted young men and women, regardless of their financial circumstances. The University provides them with an education that empowers them to create positive change in Egypt and the world.
Students applying to AUC can choose from a variety of scholarships that meet needs of different talents and calibers.
- The scholarship will offer partial/full support for undergraduate degree-seeking Egyptian and international students
- The scholarship will cover tuition and fees
- Students must demonstrate outstanding academic qualifications and financial need.
Deadline: March 1, 2022
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates must be aware of all vacant scholarships focusing on the criteria of each scholarship to know the suitable opportunities in the assigned semester.
- Candidates will be required to fill and submit only one interest form where they can choose up to five scholarships of interest. Note that the interest form is submitted only once and will not be edited.
- Candidates will receive an email to start the application process, by filling out an admission form in case they have not applied for admission till the current date.
- After submitting an AUC admission application, candidates are expected to receive an email from the admissions office with an AUC student ID number.
- Candidates will use this ID number to create an account on Self-Service Banner (SSB) and to access the scholarship application.
- Candidates must fill all the sections in the scholarship application and upload the required documents, then press “submit.”
- Candidates who open the application after submission to edit or add any information must make sure to click the “submit” button again so that the application status would be “complete.”
- The deadline to submit the scholarship application for the fall 2022 semester is June 15, 2022.
- Required documents:
- Financial documents
- Scholarships documents
- Two recommendation letters.
- Proof of extracurricular activities.
- For the athletic scholarship only; school competitions are not accepted. Official letter issued by the game federation, approved and stamped by the concerned sports union, the Supreme Council of Youth and Sports, and the Olympic committee.