Alberta University has removed the IELTS requirement. Apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships without IELTS for the academic term 2022-23. The Alberta University offers Fully Funded Masters Scholarships and PhD Scholarships in Canada. They have announced and made changes recently in English Profiency Language requirements. The University of Alberta is a Top 5 Canadian university offering Scholarships in 2022. All the International and Canadian Citizens are eligible for the University of Alberta Scholarships.
You don’t have to apply separately for some of the scholarships in Canada 2022. You will be automatically considered for the UAlberta Scholarship. Choose from more than 200 Undergraduate programs, More than 500 graduate programs, 250 specializations, and 300 research areas. Alberta University Ranked Top 150 in the world.
In this post, we will tell you step by step how to apply for the University of Alberta Scholarships for international students. This is another prestigious Graduate Scholarship in Canada just like McGill University Scholarship 2022-23 that ha been announced yesterday. The complete details about the Alberta Fully Funded Scholarship 2022 are given below.
Details About University of Alberta Scholarships 2022-23
- Country: Canada
- University Name: Alberta University
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD, Diploma
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th December 2022 (For most courses)
Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Canadian Citizens and International students are eligible to apply.
- No Late Applications will be accepted.
- The criteria also depend on the course you select.
English Language Proof Requirements (No Need)
The Alberta University made changes to Language requirements. The list of the countries and students of these universities are exempted from giving an IELTS.
Countries in which English is the Official Language of Instruction
Students from these countries are exempted from giving an IELTS. A great chance for Nigerian students to study in Canada without IELTS. Other African countries are included too.
|American Samoa||Grenada||South Africa|
|Anguilla||Guam||South Pacific Islands|
|Antigua and Barbuda||Guyana||St. Helena|
|Australia||Ireland (Republic of)||St. Kitts and Nevis|
|Bahamas||Ireland (Northern)||St. Lucia|
|Barbados||Jamaica||St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Bermuda||Mauritius||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Canada||Montserrat||Turks and Caicos Islands|
|Cayman Islands||New Zealand||United Kingdom|
|Falkland Islands||Ryukyu Islands||Virgin Islands|
How to Apply for the UAlberta Scholarships 2023
Steps to apply for the Canadian Scholarship at Alberta University:
- First Visit: https://www.ualberta.ca/index.html
- Scroll down, and you will see two buttons. Find your program, and Begin the Application.
- Click on Begin Application. It will open a page. Applying to a UAlberta graduate program involves three basic steps.
- Then chose your program. View the Graduate Programs page to search for program information. It will display all programs. Under each program, there will be a deadline and further information.
- Then Review Graduate Admissions Requirements and Contact the Department.
- Prepare and Apply Online for the University of Alberta Scholarship 2022.