Notice of Portal launch and other Key Information of the INECPRES – INEC portal for the recruitment of Election staff for the 2022 general elections.
The Commission has approved the re-activation of INECPRES both the Mobile App for Android phones only and the web portal (laptops only). To this end the portal will be open to eligible applicants for registration of all categories of ad-hoc staff (SPO/PO/APO/RATECHS/RAC Managers) except the Collation officers.
The portal opens on Wednesday the 14th of September and ends on the 30th November, 2022.
1. The INECPRES is for registration of ad-hoc staff (Supervisory Presiding Officers (SPOs)/ Presiding Officers (POs)/ Assistant Presiding Officers (APO)/ Registration Area Technicians (RATECHS) and RAC Managers for the 2023 General Elections.
2. The URL of the Registration portal (INECPRES) is pres.inecnigeria.org
3. The help desk details:
Vanity number: Email address:
Phone numbers of Specific officers per state are detailed on the portal
4. Launch period: The INECPRES opens to the public on Wednesday 14th September, 2022 by 8:00 am and closes on Wednesday, 14th December, 2022 by 08:00pm.
5. A link to the INECPRES is also available at the INEC website www.inecnigeria.org
6. All applicants are encouraged to fill the registration forms online – The MOBILE APP (for android phone only) or web portal (using the laptop/PCs) to be eligible for consideration as ad-hoc staff in 2023 General Elections.